Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Really pleased with this camera. It's designed to do exactly what it's meant to, take great photos while being thin and light. It was thinner and lighter than I expected! There are many times where I don't feel like lugging around my old digital camera yet I am disappointed with the quality of photos my phone takes. This camera is the perfect compromise and can be easily carried around in your pocket wherever you go. What else is slim?, the price. Impressed with the features in a low cost package.
It's a keeper.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio EX-S200BK 14.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7 inch TFT LCD (Black)
Casio-EXILIM Card EX-S200 is a slim, high-quality, card-sized camera that is only .6-inches at its thinnest part,Super Slim 14.1 MP - 4X Optical Zoom - 2.7 Super Clear LCD (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment