Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Small and lightweight, also well balanced so it does not slip from my hands.
Takes great pictures and has wide mode for both pictures and videos. Video recording is in AVI format which takes up lots of memory but you can watch and edit your videos on any PC without having to use specific proprietary software, also video quality is surprisingly comparable to flash memory camcorders.
Even though I haven't tried "anti shake" feature on this camera I wouldn't recommend using it as it is electronic based and will have impact on picture's resolution.
Last, I would suggest reading the full manual on the CD (142 pages) to learn how to take good pictures in different conditions and how to use advanced features and functions available on this camera.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio EX-Z33BK 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD (Black)
Casio EX-Z33 Digital Camera - 10.1 Megapixel, 3x Optical, 4x Digital Zoom, 2.5 TFT LCD, 16.9MB Built-in Flash Memory, USB, Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment