Casio Excase2 Leather Pouch for Exilim Digital Camera Review

Casio Excase2 Leather Pouch for Exilim Digital Camera
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was on a look-out for a case for my Casio Exilim EX-Z40. This was one of the cases that I considered. I managed to find one in a local store, and simply put, the case is not small enought for my taste. I don't carry any accessories when I am out with this camera. I have a huge memory card, and good luck using up this battery in one day. All I wanted was a case to protect my camera and still be very compact. This case, while quality made, kills the small factor of these cameras.
I did find a case, it is made by Digital Concepts. I don't think Amazon carries it yet. Its full name is "Digital Hard Shell Camera Bag". It was about fiveteen dollars at the local Ritz camera store. It is zipper all around, belt loop, and about as small as it gets for this camera. If you can, try it before you buy it, it is a really snug fit, if you need to carry a battery or any other accesory besides an extra memory card, it will not fit in that case.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Excase2 Leather Pouch for Exilim Digital Camera

The Casio EXCASE2 Leather Pouch for Exilim Digital Camera is designed to hold and protect your Casio Exilim digital camera. The EXCASE2 is constructed of genuine leather and is compatible with the Casio Exilim series digital cameras listed below. This pouch-style case features internal pockets large enough to hold your money, memory cards, or credit cards, and measures 3.25 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches (W x D x H).Works with the following models:EX-M1, EX-M2, EX-M20U, EX-S1, EX-S100, EX-S2, EX-S20U, EX-S3, EX-S500EO, EX-S500GY, EX-S500WE, EX-Z3, EX-Z30, EX-Z40, EX-Z4U, EX-Z50, EX-Z55, EX-Z57 or EX-Z750

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Excase2 Leather Pouch for Exilim Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment