Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this right before a business trip to China in November. After a month of pretty steady use, I am very pleased with the performance. It takes excellent pictures and the video capability is very good. It is nice to have the ability to capture video footage without needing a second device. The rechargeable battery life is very good. There are a lot of different options to choose from on the menu and the zoom is quite good. I would recommend this camera to anyone that wants a realtively low cost camera.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-H5RD 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Zoom (Red)
Casio ExilimEX-H5--Red-12.1 mp,10x optical zoom (wide angle 24mm), 2.7 LCD, CCD Shift Image Stabilization, High Def movies (720p HD Video), Best Shot Mode and Auto Best Shot, Dynamic Photo add animations to still photos, create e greetings, Casio's Engine 5.0 which provides advanced digital image quality and noise filtering, Dedicated buttons for capture, playback and deleting images & video, Mist removal option (when shooting on misty days), Make up mode (smoothes facial tones), Face Detection
0 comments:
Post a Comment