Casio Exilim EX-Z16 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black) Review

Casio Exilim EX-Z16 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this camera a week ago from Amazon. It's pink and is actually pretty cool looking.
I really miss the "triple flash" setting that i've used on all other Casio camera's that i've owned.
I LOVE the feature where i can record video by pushing a button and while recording... i can take photo's!
I thought this camera was awesome mainly because of the release date. This camera is brand new in late 2010, released by Casio.
They don't even have it on their website yet to register! LOL So, i figured... brand new technology.
Anyhow... either i got a dud or there is an issue with this camera.
After the 2nd day... the camera started giving BUSY errors between shots. We replaced the SD card and that did not help. Then the camera started wiping the SD card... automatically! I lost several pictures. I put in a different SD card and it got wiped too! So, it's going back. It's just too new and again, either the bugs have not been worked out yet or... i simply got a dud.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z16 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

Casio Exilim EX-Z16 12mp Digital Camera, 3x Zoom, 2.7"LCD

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-Z16 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment