Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a casio machine so I am stuck using this tape-I don't want to be wasteful and throw the machine in the landfill. It is difficult to peel the tape from the backing. On other brands you fold the tape in half and it separates from the backing easily on this you have to get an exacto knife , or very sharp fingernails and struggle to get it off.
Also, the machine wastes a lot of tape. A good way for them to sell more.
If you haven't bought a label machine yet i would think twice about this one. if you have this machine I would keep it or give it away to a school or Martha Stewart fan and get something else.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio XR-9X2S 9mm Labelling Tape (Black on Clear, Double Pack)
For KL100, KL750B, KL1500, KL2000, KL7200, KL8000, KL8100, KL8200, KLC500, KLP1000.
Click here for more information about Casio XR-9X2S 9mm Labelling Tape (Black on Clear, Double Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment