Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought three of these black-encased NP-20 batteries as spares for my grandchildren's three Casio EX-S600 cameras. Their electrical performance appears to be fine, but once inserted into the cameras they cannot be removed by ordinary means. I had to use a knife and a pair of pliers to get them out. The two OEM batteries and one different brand of aftermarket battery with a white cover and a blue band at the bottom just pop out. The seller has offered to refund my purchase price but not the shipping charges -- so my refund would be less than the cost of sending them back. Clever marketing, lousy product.
06-17-09 update. Two months after the purchase I received an email from the company. In what may be a change of policy, they offered to refund the original shipping charge as well as the purchase cost. I informed them that I no longer have the batteries because they were of no use to me, so I can't return them. They then offered to refund the shipping cost and have since done so. If this is something all buyers can rely on, I would change my rating to 4 stars. Still not 5 -- that would be reserved for getting it right the first time -- but a full refund for defective or mislabeled merchandise is a good policy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eforcity COMPATIBLE NP-20 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery for CASIO BATTERY ...
You won't regret your purchase!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment