Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have owned a Casio Exilim for three years. It was a wonderful camera, great pictures, great video and sound, small size to slip into my pocket. I loved that camera. When the quality of pictures started to decline in my little Casio, I spent months trying to find a replacement. No stores carried the Casio brand but I finally found one online. It was a little larger but had better features. The pictures turn out dark, the video is so fuzzy you can barely see who is in the scene, the sound was almost non-existent. We tried various settings, tested it indoors and outdoors, and nothing improved any of the pictures or video. I am so disappointed and I think I now know why you cannot find Casio cameras in a store.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Exilim EX-Z2000 Violet 14 Mp 3IN LCD 5X Ultra Wide Zoom Is
Casio-A 14 megapixel camera with a 26mm ultra-wide angle, 5X optical zoom lens in a compact body style. This camera also has a 3.0 LCD monitor and Dynamic Photo functionality. The EX-Z2000 can even take up to 580 shots with a single battery charge. (Violet)
Click here for more information about Exilim EX-Z2000 Violet 14 Mp 3IN LCD 5X Ultra Wide Zoom Is
0 comments:
Post a Comment