NP-60 BATTERY + CHARGER FOR CASIO EXILIM EX-Z80 EX-Z9 Review

NP-60 BATTERY + CHARGER FOR CASIO EXILIM EX-Z80 EX-Z9
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I usually buy only original products, but decided to try this generic charger-battery combo due to the big price differenced compared to the original one. It charges the battery in about the same time as the original and the battery included lasts a bit longer, maybe because it's new, but I'm very pleased as I use it everyday at work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NP-60 BATTERY + CHARGER FOR CASIO EXILIM EX-Z80 EX-Z9

Compatible With Casio: Exilim EX - FS10, EX - S12, EX - Z29, EX-S10, EX-Z80, EX-Z9, Exilim Zoom EX-Z85,Casio Exilim EX-Z90 / Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z25 / EX-Z20; EXILIM HIGH SPEED EX-FS10

Buy Now

Click here for more information about NP-60 BATTERY + CHARGER FOR CASIO EXILIM EX-Z80 EX-Z9

0 comments:

Post a Comment