Premium Np-40 Battery Home Travel Charger with Car Adapter for Casio Digital Camera & Camcorder Review

Premium Np-40 Battery Home Travel Charger with Car Adapter for Casio Digital Camera and Camcorder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought it was a great design, then I realized that it barely charges the battery. Liked this deign so much better then the one that came with my Casio that I used it exclusively. Soon both batteries I had would only last 10 minutes or so. I thought it was the batteries at first. Thought maybe they got to hot or to cold, then I used the charger that came with the camera. The batters were fine, lasting though days of picture taking. What's the point of having a charger that doesn't really charge your battery. Its like having a hot wife that doesn't go past first base. 2 stars because I like the design.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Np-40 Battery Home Travel Charger with Car Adapter for Casio Digital Camera & Camcorder

Guaranteed to work with the following Casio Cameras:Casio Exilim Z-1000,Casio Exilim EX-Z Series,Pro EX-P Series,Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z Series,Benq DC P500,Benq E520,Benq E520+,,Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd/ Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z450 / EX-Z400 / EX-Z700 / EX-Z3 / EX-Z850 / EX-Z600

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Premium Np-40 Battery Home Travel Charger with Car Adapter for Casio Digital Camera & Camcorder

0 comments:

Post a Comment