Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this charger and battery. I bought my camera used and it did not have batteries or charger. I was able to buy this for under $10 and received 2 batteries a charger. The charger can be plugged into your cigarette lighter as well, in case you need to charge the battery while away from home while camping or something.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 2x NP-20 Battery+Charger for CASIO Exilim EX-Z75 EX-Z77
Compatible With Casio: Exilim Card EX-M1 / EX-M2 / EX-M20U / EX-S1 / EX-S100 / EX-S2 / EX-S20U / EX-S3 / EX-S500 / EX-S600 / EX-S700 / EX-S770 / EX-S880 / Exilim Zoom EX-Z11 / EX-Z12 / EX-Z3 / EX-Z4 / EX-Z4U / EX-Z5 / EX-Z60 / EX-Z65 / EX-Z70 / EX-Z75 / EX-Z77 / EX-Z8.
Click here for more information about 2x NP-20 Battery+Charger for CASIO Exilim EX-Z75 EX-Z77
0 comments:
Post a Comment