Casio Casual Classic Watch - A168w-1 Review

Casio Casual Classic Watch - A168w-1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I rated this watch as a 4 because the band is flimsy. I also rated it as a 4 because I had the same model watch before, and after a year or two the chrome plating started to peel off. But it's cheap enough to warrant buying a new one when that happens. I replace the band for a sturdier one when I do.
I like the watch because it is not expensive and I can wear it no matter what I do and even do yard work with it. It works well, and is easy to set, operate the alarm, use the stopwatch function, and light up to show the dial in the dark. I use it as an alarm clock at home and when I travel. And if I damage it, it's cheap enough to buy another--just so long as I replace the band.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Casual Classic Watch - A168w-1

The Casio® A168W-1 watch offers you classic style with a digital display and an electro-luminescent backlight. It includes a 1/100 seconds stopwatch, a daily alarm, an auto calendar, and 12/24-hour formats.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Casual Classic Watch - A168w-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment