Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a Casio Exilim EX-S5 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black) , and I needed another battery or two for it, so I got this one.
It works as well as the factory battery. Both seem to take about 250 pictures if you use the flash every time. My 8 MB memory card holds about 1500 high-resolution pictures, so I need a few batteries.
I also bought CTA Digital DB-CANP80 NP-80 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (850mAh, 3.6V) Replacement for Casio NP-80 Battery and it seems to be similar quality.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Li-lon Battery for Casio NP-80
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment! Time to get extra power for your digital video camera/ camcorder.This is a high capacity / rechargeable Li Ion Battery with premium cell.Type: generic / aftermarket.Color: White.Voltage: 3.7V.Accessory ONLY. Camera not included.Best replacement for the original Casio NP-80 battery pack.Compatible With Casio: Exilim Card EX-G1 / EX-S5/Exilim Zoom EX-Z280 / EX-Z33 / Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z330 / EX-Z2 / EX-Z270 / EX-Z1; Exilim Card EX-S6 / Casio Exilim EX-Z270 / EX-Z550 / Casio Exilim EX-Z35 / EX-S7 / Casio Exilim EX-H5 / Exilim EX-Z800 / Casio Exilim EX-Z16.
Click here for more information about Li-lon Battery for Casio NP-80
0 comments:
Post a Comment