Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this item. I lost my charger to my Casio Exilim ex-z75? and I bought a charger before this one. It was horrible it holds the charge for a second then dies. This one however works perfectly! The battery fits great and charges the battery well. The only negative side is that it's kind of bulky (but this isn't that big of a deal) and the part where you plug into the wall moves in and out of the charger so it makes it harder to plug into the wall. Overall I love this product and do not go for the cheap 2 piece gold and black one from eforcity (?) get this one it definitely works and can save you loads from buying the Casio charger from Casio. It would have been five stars if it wasn't for the moving plugs.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maximal Power FC600 CAS NP-20 Rapid Travel Charger for Casio Battery (Silver)
Maximal Power, FC600 CAS NP-20 Rapid Travel Charger for Casio Battery
0 comments:
Post a Comment