Nextop-Casio NP-20 Brand New 850mAh COMPATIBLE Battery for Casio Exilim Card EX-S600 S880 EX-M1 M2 M20 S1 S2 S20 S3 S100 S500 S60 S770 S880 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z60 Z65 Z75 Exilim Zoom EX-Z60 Z70 Z75 Z77 Review

Nextop-Casio NP-20 Brand New 850mAh COMPATIBLE Battery for Casio Exilim Card EX-S600 S880 EX-M1 M2 M20 S1 S2 S20 S3 S100 S500 S60 S770 S880 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z60 Z65 Z75 Exilim Zoom EX-Z60 Z70 Z75 Z77
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used Casio Z77. This battery is bigger than the original one. I thought it was OK when i open the UPS box, but after I used it, I found that I can not take it out, it was stuck in the camera since it was so big. I took my camera to the repairman, and he told me that I can only take the battery out when the camera is fully disassemble.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nextop-Casio NP-20 Brand New 850mAh COMPATIBLE Battery for Casio Exilim Card EX-S600 S880 EX-M1 M2 M20 S1 S2 S20 S3 S100 S500 S60 S770 S880 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z60 Z65 Z75 Exilim Zoom EX-Z60 Z70 Z75 Z77

Guaranteed to work with the following Casio Cameras:Casio Exilim EX-M1, EX-M2,EX-M20, EX-M20U,EX-S1,EX-S1PM,EX-S2,EX-S2PW,EX-S20,EX-S20U,EX-S3,EX-S770BE,EX-S770BU,EX-S770D,EX-Z3,EX-Z4,EX-Z4U,EX-Z5,EX-Z6,EX-Z7,EX-Z60

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nextop-Casio NP-20 Brand New 850mAh COMPATIBLE Battery for Casio Exilim Card EX-S600 S880 EX-M1 M2 M20 S1 S2 S20 S3 S100 S500 S60 S770 S880 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z60 Z65 Z75 Exilim Zoom EX-Z60 Z70 Z75 Z77

0 comments:

Post a Comment