Swivel Belt Clip Carry Holster for the Verizon Wireless Casio GZ1 G'zone Gzone C731 ROCK Review

Swivel Belt Clip Carry Holster for the Verizon Wireless Casio GZ1 G'zone Gzone C731 ROCK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have orderd this holster from 2 different sellers, each had the same photo, showing one where the battery side faces outward to protect the front digital face of the phone, which makes sense and is the holster I wanted.. Well what I got was the opposite, a peice of junk that holds the phone in backwards, which scratches up the front of the phone anytime you rub up against something! Doesn't make sense, yet this is the one I got from both sellers. I even ordered this same item from a different website with the same photo and they sent me the damn backwards one again! It's like false advertising and apparently nobody on the planet carries the actual holster in the picture.. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swivel Belt Clip Carry Holster for the Verizon Wireless Casio GZ1 G'zone Gzone C731 ROCK

This high impact swivel black belt clip holster is made exclusively for your Verizon Wireless Casio G'zone PCD C731 ROCK phone. It will accomodate the extended battery.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Swivel Belt Clip Carry Holster for the Verizon Wireless Casio GZ1 G'zone Gzone C731 ROCK

0 comments:

Post a Comment