Universal Camera Case for Casio Exilim Review

Universal Camera Case for Casio Exilim
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because it was cheap and I was looking for a new case to fit my camera. I had an older bigger case and wanted a new small one that was a snug fit. Even though it lists my camera it is not designed for it, it's a large cheap case that any camera can fit in so I ended up using my old camera case. It was a waste of money and not worth paying the shipping to send it back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Universal Camera Case for Casio Exilim

Lightweight, durable, convenient to carry Color: Black External size: 4.9" x 3.0" x 1.9" Internal size: 4.5" x 2.8" x 1.7"This universal camera case fits Casio Exilim EX Digital Camera models: EX-G1BK, EX-G1RD, EX-H20G, EX-Z16, EX-Z2300, EX-Z800, EX-ZR10, FC100, FC150, FH100, G1, H15, H5, S5, S7, S770, S8, Z16, Z250, Z29, Z300, Z35, Z550, Z800, H5, EX-G1BK, EX-G1RD, EX-ZR10, EX-Z2300, EX-Z16, EX-H20G, EX-Z800, Z16, EX-ZS10, EX-ZS5, EX-ZR100, EX-H30, EX-S200, EX-H5, EX-S7, EX-Z35, EX-H15, EX-FH100, EX-Z2000, EX-Z550, EX-G1, EX-FC150, EX-Z450, EX-H10, EX-S12, EX-FC100 and many more...Please note: while this case fits many models we cannot guarantee it will fit ALL models. To ensure compatibility and avoid a return please compare the specified internal camera case dimensions to your own camera model.

Buy NowGet 69% OFF

Click here for more information about Universal Camera Case for Casio Exilim

0 comments:

Post a Comment