Belt Clip Holster for Casio G'zOne Brigade Review

Belt Clip Holster for Casio G'zOne Brigade
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For those who are seeking a belt clip for the Brigade -- all two of you -- here's my 2 cents. I tried several other styles, and so far I like this the best.
Pros
- Phone clips in tightly -- doesn't feel as though it will fall out.
- Doesn't wobble on my belt -- Not only is the phone itself clipped in, there isn't a lot of annoying play between the holder and the clip, like some other holders.
- Swivels easily, if you want to go from horizontal to vertical.
- One-hand operation -- With a minute or so of practice, I can unclip and clip it with one hand, pushing the tab with my index finger (wearing it horizontal -- hard to do with your thumb if it's vertical).
- Faces in -- Initially, I thought this'd be a drawback, but it turns out that (1) you're not televising to the world from your hip; (2) no mistaken button-presses; and (3) when you unclip it, it's ... facing you -- hey, that works.
- Naked when you use it (the phone) -- Off the clip, you don't have rubberized/canvas/clear plastic stuff all over it; the phone's a brick to begin with, without adding more layers to it. No annoying post sticking out of the back. Also means you can just drop it in the charging cradle, instead of plugging the charger into the side.
Cons?
- Other comments have said it breaks easily. We'll see, but seems fine to me. Clip is secure to to the holder. Hey, it's plastic -- at this price, I bought a few spares.
- Looks geeky. But if you bought this phone, that's not one of your major concerns.
Four stars just because ... I don't know, seems like giving five stars to a plastic phone holder makes me question my priorities.
Whoa. I just realized that with the back facing out I can secretly video people. People standing next to me. Very short people standing next to me.
Seriously, it's all upside. Five stars. Party in Hong Kong tonight!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Belt Clip Holster for Casio G'zOne Brigade

Carry your Casio G'zOne Brigade cell phone safely and securely with this swivel Belt Clip Holster. G'zOne Brigade Holster clips on to your belt or bag strap. Swivel action allows holster to rotate 90° in each direction. Rotate it sideways for maximum comfort while sitting down. Compatible with Casio G'zOne Brigade C741.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Belt Clip Holster for Casio G'zOne Brigade

0 comments:

Post a Comment