Casio CA-30 Cradle for Exilim EX-S600 Digital Camera Review

Casio CA-30 Cradle for Exilim EX-S600 Digital Camera
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The cradle works as advertised, unfortunately I over-looked the fact that a cable to connect the cradle to my computer was not included. I needed to purchase the appropriate cables separately which doubled the price of what I originally thought was a great deal for a camera cradle (with cables)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio CA-30 Cradle for Exilim EX-S600 Digital Camera

The Casio CA-30 Cradle is an essential accessory for the Exilim EX-S600 digital camera. Use it to simultaneously recharge your camera's battery, and download photos from the camera to your computer via the supplied USB cable. Convenient, compact, and easy to use.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio CA-30 Cradle for Exilim EX-S600 Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment