Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just purchased the EX-S880 to replace my old Casio Exilim EX-Z50 that I bought 3 years ago. I have always been very pleased with my old Casio - I never had any problems with it even after dropping it 5 feet onto the concrete. I was interested in a new camera that wasn't as worn as my old one after so much use and I was interested in some of the new features and possibly a little better picture quality. I thought about getting a camera with better zoom but decided that the pocketability of these Casios is still my main priority. If I can put it in my pocket I'm apt to get a lot more photos. After much analysis I finally decided just to upgrade to this newer Casio, figuring it has to be at least as good as my old one. I was more than surprised by how pleased I was with this S880. The picture quality is much better in general and the flash travels much farther. I am not a professional photographer by any means but I do care about picture quality. There are some manual control options for the more advanced photographer, but it also has automatic settings which I have found to be very effective and better than anything I've tried to take manually. My old Casio started up and was ready to take pictures very quickly but this one somehow is even faster with less delay between pictures and less delay when using the flash. Very large and bright screen. No pitfalls that I can see. My old Casio had a lot of red-eye problems when I didn't use the Red-Eye flash. This one still has a little bit of red-eye but not as much as my old EX-Z50. If I had the patience for the Red-Eye flash this wouldn't be a problem at all.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-S880 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti-Shake Optical Zoom (Black)
Ultra Slim, 8 mega pixel digital camera with 3x optical zoom, 2.8" wide super bright LCD, face detection technology, anti-shake, MPEG 4 H.264 video and You Tube video capture mode.
0 comments:
Post a Comment