Casio Exilim EX-Z120 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom Review

Casio Exilim EX-Z120 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this beauty after many months of research. Essentially, this is comparable to the ex-500 in most aspects with the exception of storage capacity (pics and movie minutes.) The differences were not huge and, since I was going to purchase a 1gig SD card, the difference became minimal. Add to that the price difference and you can see why I went this route instead.
Once you open the box you can tell Casio has put quality into this item. It feels solid despite it's thin size. This is not the thinest camera out there but it is small, fits easily into my pocket and very durable. Casio provides an "overview" manual in booklet form and that gets you up and running. I am the type that reads everything before I use it and I found the electronic pdf manual very helpful. You can point and shoot out of the box, but you'll need the electronic manual to really understand how to manipulate the settings to your desire.
I took a dozen shots over the Thanksgiving holiday and easily downloaded them to my computer thanks to the included USB cable (no software needed for my MAC) Although it comes bundled with a photo storage, adjustment program, I use photoshop and probably won't bother with their program. It is straightforward and easy enough to use, but doesn't come close to photoshop. Anyway, the photos came out great. I used the 'fine quality' setting and I didn't need to touch up the photos at all. The quality was excellent (and I used their auto settings) and I could probably blow these up to 11x14's if I wanted.
There are nice features like anti-shake capabity and, if you ever have seen pictures from others with out-of-focus people, this feature should be nice to have. It has a quick shutter feature, allowing you to bypass the autofocus and instantly capture the shot in front of you. The start up time is incredibly fast and almost takes you by surprise. Best of all, there is no lag between snapping the picture and capturing the image. That can be a huge problem with other cameras and definitely something you should consider. This camera has other nice features like filters, auto-timers, etc.
To summarize, this is a nice, durable, feature-loaded camera with 7.2 mega pixels with excellent quality results. Amazon shipped it very quickly and did not disappoint. You should consider this one!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z120 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom

MD) CL) CASIO EX-Z120 DIGITAL CAMERA

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-Z120 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment