Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)December 27
After exhaustive research here and on Consumer Reports, I was convinced that there was no really good small camera, but I was wrong. A salesman in a camera store recommended this model and I am glad I bought it. It's fast, and the menu is easy to use. True, there is no viewfinder, but I like the 3" LCD. Picture quality is very good and rivels that of my Nikon D40X/sigma 18-200mm lens. I would recommend this product to anyone.
December 29
After a few days of foul weather, I took this camera out to try it in the sunlight, snow and bright sky. Photos continue to be true to color as seen by the eye. I used a tripod which produced some really clear scenes.
The "set" button on the back of the camera allows me to access the camera's settings ( ISO,etc.) easily and quickly. I especially like the ability to quickly change the EV. And, the battery still has not shown any diminshed power after some significant use.
The fotos tend to be a bit grainy in low light...but that's without a flash.
I continue to enjoy this camera and would recommend it to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z150RD 8MP 4x Zoom 3-Inch LCD Screen Digital Camera with 28mm Wide Angle Lens (Red)
World's thinnest digital camera with optical stabilizer. 8mp, 4x zoom, 28mm wide angle lens, CCD shift image optical stabilizer, 3-inch LCD screen YouTube ready, instant video button.
0 comments:
Post a Comment