Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just bought this camera and I absolutely love it!! It is easy to use and takes incredible pictures. I own a Macbook Pro, and downloading pictures to IPhoto and videos to IMovie could not be any easier. Video quality is good for short videos, but can be grainy when you zoom in. There is also some background noise when using the zoom feature in videos. Since I bought the camera for still pictures and not video, though, I am extremely pleased with this camera and the quality of the pictures that it produces.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z77 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti-Shake Optical Zoom (Pink)
Slim styled, 7mega pixel digital camera with 3x optical zoom, with 2.6" bright LCD, face detection technology, anti-shake, MPEG 4 H.264 video and You Tube Video capture mode.
0 comments:
Post a Comment