Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z300 - Digital camera - compact - 10.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 4 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pink Review

Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z300 - Digital camera - compact - 10.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 4 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this camera. It is easy to use and the pictures are great. I love the makeup function and the best-shot options. My boyfriend was amused by the face detection mode and how you can set it so it takes the picture when you smile. I got this camera in time to take it to Yellowstone, and I couldn't be happier.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z300 - Digital camera - compact - 10.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 4 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pink

The Casio EXILIM Zoom EX-Z300 features a compact body that contains the combination of a 1/2.3-type 10.1 megapixel image sensor an

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z300 - Digital camera - compact - 10.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 4 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment