Maximal Power DB CAS NP-20 Replacement Battery for Casio Camera/Camcorder (Black) Review

Maximal Power DB CAS NP-20 Replacement Battery for Casio Camera/Camcorder (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this about four months ago to revive my old Casio Exilim for the kids to use. It's a great little pocket camera that served me well for several years. The OEM & second battery that I had purchased when I first got the camera both reached a point where they were unable to hold a charge for more than a few pictures. This aftermarket battery arrived and fit in the camera correctly, but having a main camera and back-up I never even put the camera on the charger until this month. The battery won't take a charge and it is now past the date when I can return it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS BATTERY.
UPDATE: After reading some other reviews about the battery for this camera, I found a few that mention a 'jump start' process to get it to charge correctly-- jump start it with a 9V battery, +to+ and -to-, for about 30 seconds. I tried it and it now appears to be taking a charge. I'll give it a test run tomorrow once it has fully charged.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maximal Power DB CAS NP-20 Replacement Battery for Casio Camera/Camcorder (Black)

Maximal Power, NP-20 Lithium-Ion battery for Casio Camera/Camcorder, 900 mAh, Black

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maximal Power DB CAS NP-20 Replacement Battery for Casio Camera/Camcorder (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment