Casio Exilim EX-Z40 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Review

Casio Exilim EX-Z40 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had 6 criteria when purchasing a new digital camera.
1st was ultra-compact size. The casio is perfect. Small as can be. Only pentax smaller but battery, speed are better on casio.
2nd. Battery life can not suffer due to size. This battery lasts forever. I started and stopped this camera a dozen times taking 10 pictures at a time, half with flash, all with LCD, and it still has power left. I am amazed by this power management.
One important point. If you battery runs out you are done. You must put camera on usb docking station to recharge. Battery is proprietary. Casio offers a rapid charger for those who need it. Battery normally takes 190 minutes to fully charge.
3rd. Simple to use.. I understand all the settings of manual mode but implementing them can be too difficult. The casio was easy plus it has the BEST SHOT feature. Pick your scenaio. For example PORTRAIT, SCENERY, CANDLELIGHT, etc... It automatically sets the basic settings (ISO, Exposure, White Balance, Focus) based on the BEST SHOT selection you make.
4th Speed. I'm tired of missing things. I want fast finger to snap shutter speed. This camera is great. Even shot to shot is very good.
5th. Picture Quality. This is highly debateable. Without comparison I though the pictures were good. Next to a high quality camera I noticed issues with sharpness and graininess. But before comparing I thought pictures were good.
6th. Low light. Does very good compared to other cameras at this size. Not as good as Larger.. But I was pleasantly suprised.
One big bonus. If you host your own website this camera during usb connection can not only copy the pictures onto your computer, but it will also design web pages with your pictures on it. I really liked this feature.
I was seriously looking at Canon SD-110, Canon's Picture quality is better. Also SD-110 does 640x480 movies. Casio only does 320x240. But I wanted a really small camera. And though the Canon is compact it is not ultra-compact like the casio. Overall I recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z40 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

CASIO EX-Z40 packs the features of a full size camera in a thin, compact configuration (2.24"H x 3.43"W x .9"D) and lightweight (4.44 ounces) - small enough for pocket or purse! A revolutionary 3-segment telescoping lens provides an amazingly thin camera configuration.Primary color filtering ensures vivid color21 scene Best Shot Mode provides optimum camera setups in an instantVoice record function with playback from camera's speakerAutomatic computer image transfer with supplied USB docking cradle9.7MB built-in Flash Memory, with infinite expansion via removeable SD or MMC cards (not included)Pentax 3X optical zoom (35-105mm equivalent) with 4X digital zoomShutter speeds -1 to 1/2000 sec.Built-in multimode flashIncludes lithium rechargeable batteryDPOF, PRINT Image Matching II, Exif Print and Epson USB Direct-Print compatiblePowered by rechargeable battery (included with charger) -- up to 360 photos possible on a single charge!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-Z40 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment