Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this machine, because I needed something not very expensive fast to replace my old machine. I did not want anything particularly "cool". So... this machine is certainly not the coolest on the market, but it is aesthetically pleasing (i.e. cute) and it works. WARNING: three things I did not like, though...First, the battery is not included. Second, each and every time you check your messages, this annoying digital voice announces everything at least twice(yes, he is supposed to stamp date and time, but must he say his lines two times in a raw?...). Third, when you want to erase messages, you have to listen to them again, wait until they are over and only then erase button works. But, then again, I do not have much experience with other digital machines, so may be they all do that.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Phonemate TA105 Digital Answering Machine with Time and Day Stamp
voice assisted operation, remote operation w/voice operation, selective message erase, call screening, new message indicator, talking clock, power failure protection, auto extension disconnect, ring select w/tollsaver, short burst/cellular compatible
0 comments:
Post a Comment