Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased the travel charger as I had left my Casio camera charger at a family member's house and needed to charge my camera. It worked right from the start. I had a little problem ensuring that my battery was connected to the charger and did not realize that I had to put it in at an angle so the connections were solid. Once I did that it worked like a charm. Great product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar SOLOXP-A3 Universal Li-Ion Travel Charger with USB Power Port for Casio NP-20 and NP-20DBA
The SOLOXP Universal Li-Ion Travel Charger with USB Power Port is the latest ultra-portable, multi-functional battery charger from Lenmar. Utilizing a universal adapter plate system, the SOLOXP offers an efficient and economical charging solution for virtually any camcorder or digital camera battery. The SOLOXP-A3 includes a charging plate that is compatible with Casio NP-20 and NP-20DBA models. Other charging plates (sold separately) can be connected to the SOLOXP base, providing additional flexibility. This charger also features a built-in USB power port to accommodate the charging needs of today's portable devices. The SOLOXP has worldwide 100-240V AC compatibility, and the built-in flip-up plug means there's no separate AC adapter to carry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment