Casio Exilim EX-G1 Digital Camera Battery - Premium TechFuel® NP-80 Battery Review

Casio Exilim EX-G1 Digital Camera Battery - Premium TechFuelandreg; NP-80 Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well the lesson is you get what you pay for. Since my camera died before I could fully test this battery, I'm not to sure how the quality of this battery is in use, but judging it by the only way I can (which is visually) you can see bubbles in the wrapping, it's not perfect like the stock battery. I don't know if this would cause problems or not but if I could choose again I wouldn't of bought this battery.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-G1 Digital Camera Battery - Premium TechFuel® NP-80 Battery

Bring your digital camera back to life with a new TechFuel battery.Make sure you never miss another once-in-a-lifetime moment by having a new, TechFuel battery specifically designed for your Casio Exilim EX-G1 digital camera.TechFuel rechargeable batteries are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications and feature the latest battery technology, including advanced circuitry, voltage regulation, and thermal circuit protection.TechFuel's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 Certified and RoHS compliant to ensure product quality and safety.TechFuel batteries include a one-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee and are sold exclusively by Batteryheads.When you purchase a TechFuel battery from Batteryheads, your battery comes with TechFuel's reputation for quality and engineering excellence and Batteryheads' low price and outstanding customer service.The TechFuel® name, images, and contents of this Batteryheads listing are protected by trademarks and copyrights.Copyright © 2011 Batteryheads

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-G1 Digital Camera Battery - Premium TechFuel® NP-80 Battery

0 comments:

Post a Comment