Casio Exilim EX-Z70 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver) Review

Casio Exilim EX-Z70 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this camera as my first digital camera. I run Linux at home and I had convinced myself that digital photos can never be as good as "real" photos. My wife insisted, so I chose to get this one.
I like this camera a lot. The user interface is a bit unweildy, but five minutes and I became a pro. It's not terribly complicated and even my two-year-old daughter is taking pictures! Downloading it is absolutely simple, even running Fedora Core 5 with KDE. Just plug in the USB cord and up pops a window with your images.
Anyway, the camera comes, built-in, with just a tiny bit of memory. Be sure to get one or two GB of memory right away, so you can take as many pictures as you like.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Z70 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-Z70 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment