Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z80PK - Digital camera - compact - 8.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pale pink Review

Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z80PK - Digital camera - compact - 8.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pale pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking around for a camera that I could have on hand anywhere and just about everywhere I went. If you like to take pictures, you just never know when something fun, cute, or just plain interesting will popup. I have a larger Cannon S5 and although it takes great pictures, it just could not be an on-the-go type of camera that I found I always was wishing I had when I was out and about. This Z80 fits the bill perfectly! In minutes I had it set and ready to shoot. You do have to charge the battery for about 90 minutes but after that and a few menu settings I have a camera that I can throw into my bag and go with. Two added fun features are that after installing items from the provided CD you can upload your movies to YouTube and you can also drag and drop those same movies on to iTunes and put them on your iPod Touch. I tried the latter without even having to read the very large manual. You gotta love that! It's sleek and stylish to boot.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z80PK - Digital camera - compact - 8.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pale pink

Good things come in small packages, Like the Exilim Z80; with 8.1-Megapixels, 3x optical zoom, and Exilim Engine 2.0, this sleek little camera can turn out big pictures. An easy mode, one button video function, and other great features mean that this camera is ready to be your sidekick - accompanying you out on the town or into the office. YouTube capture mode, H.264, and enhanced video make uploading and sharing a snap. And although the camera is compact, the LCD isn't a 2.6-inch wide screen makes it simple to frame your perfect shot. It's small, it's smart, and it's stylish. With the wide-video shooting function (16:9 ratio 848x480), the Exilim plays true to your plasma or LCD television, regardless of size. The future of video is in your Exilim.Built-in Electronic Flash -Auto, Off, On, Soft Flash, Red Eye Reduction with range -Approx.33' to 8.53' (W), approx. 1.97' to 4.59 (T)Mono mic and speaker Built-in quartz digital clock - Date and time -Recorded with image date, Time stamp, Auto calendar up to the year 2049, World time 162 cities (32 zones), City, Date, Time, DST Battery Life per charge up to 210 still images (CIPA Standards); Continuous Playback Approx 3 hr. 30 min. (still images); Continuous Recording Approx 3 hr. 30 min. (voice recording) Dimensions -Width 3.53 x Height 2.03 x Depth 0.75 Weight -3.53 ounces (excluding battery and accessories)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z80PK - Digital camera - compact - 8.1 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC, MMCplus - pale pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment