Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)WARNING: Pexell (SellBuz) uses the part numbers of batteries camera makers say are supported by their cameras. Yet I purchased a Pexell battery only to find that it wasn't recognized by my Canon camera. When I called SellBuz on the issue they said it was my fault for not understanding that the low-cost battery I purchased is obviously not the same as the ones that cost more. I suggested that they change the product listings of their batteries to explicitly define the differences, change their part numbers, and pay my return costs. They dismissed all this input.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio NP-100 1800mAh Li-Ion Battery by Pexell
Description: High QualityRechargeableLi-Ion replacement(non-OEM) batteryMade withPremium Li-Ioncells for longer life and reliabilityThese Li-Ion batteries have NO memory effect , so they can be recharged and discharged without the loss of battery's capacity Integrated micro-chipprevents overchargingAll of our batteries are100% BRAND NEW! If you have any questions about our products, please call usTOLL FREE (866) 959-2288 Replaces:Casio NP-100 BatteryCapacity: 1800mAh,7.4 VCompatible with:Casio Exilim Pro EX-F1Casio Exilim Pro EX-F1
Click here for more information about Casio NP-100 1800mAh Li-Ion Battery by Pexell
0 comments:
Post a Comment