Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Received first charger and it was not the correct one (was even labled for a different camera battery). WWhen I contacted the company, they said it was a "universal" charger and would work...even though it didn't have the correct number of contacts to fit the battery amnd these contacts didn't match up. I was offered a replacement and guess what I got...yep, the same charger. Contacted Sigma and they confirmed that the charger was incorrect and had the potential to damage the battery.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HQRP Travel AC Power Adapter / Charger for Casio Exilim EX-Z600, EX-Z600BK, EX-Z600SR, EX-Z60BK, EX-Z60DX Digital Camera plus Euro Plug Adapter
Products trademarked HQRP® are marketed and sold exclusively by Osprey-Talon. Compatible Models: EXZ600, EXZ600BK, EXZ600SR, EXZ60BK, EXZ60DX. In most cases the AC Adapter connects to the digital camera models indicated through camera cradle. The Cradle is standard equipment that initially comes with the camera. Please, check the availability of this cradle with DC-IN before purchasing AC Adapter. Digital Camera Cradle is not included in this offer. Please, refer to camera manual for detailed info.
0 comments:
Post a Comment