Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I searched Amazon.com for a case for a Casio EX-FH25 camera. I have had dozens of very positive buying experiences with Amazon, so many in fact that I usually start looking for what I am after with Amazon and in most cases make my purchases from Amazon and their sellers. This item was returned by the search engine as a "Pro Aluminum Hard Case For The Casio Exilim EX-F1." I wanted a really good case for my new camera and I was willing to pay a little extra for it. When I looked at the listing I saw photos of a brushed aluminum and black case with no name tags on the case. I considered that with no name this might be a generic case capable of being customized for mine or any camera. This was fine with me. I added the case to my cart and paid for it. I was confident that I had made the right move to protect my investment. I never expected to receive a case with a mismatched Polaroid name tag riveted to the large main panel on the top of the case. Make no mistake. This is a Polaroid case that comes in a Polaroid box and has an aluminum Polaroid plate riveted to the case. So much for the "Pro Aluminum Hard Case For The Casio Exilim EX-F1." I thought the Polaroid name might be an adhesive label I could remove but it is laser etched into the aluminum. Now I have spent $32.46 for something that I will not use in the end purely because of deception on the part of the seller. As I said BUYER BEWARE! Don't be taken in by the description or photos of this product. This is a Polaroid case with an aluminum frame and cardboard side panels. One of those panels has a large Polaroid name tag riveted to it. If that does not bother you then go for it. DBROTH might offer to have me ship it back for a refund but the damage is done. Get it right the first time DBROTH. Liars are all chronic time wasters for the rest of us. DBROTH has truly wasted my time with this case purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro Aluminum Hard Case For The Casio Exilim EX-F1, FH20 Digital Camera
This professional series photographic case is vital to the protection of film, digital or video cameras, lenses and lighting equipment. These cases have been put through countless hours of field use to ensure survival and functionally. Built of high-grade aluminum, it allows you to transport your camera and its accessories without having to worry about equipment damage. Manufactured to rigorous standards, they feature high quality dense foam, moveable interior dividers as well as two foam pads which can be easily shaped to accommodate specific equipment. Ultra-strong lightweight construction includes metal key locking clasps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment