rooCASE Med Nylon Hard Shell (Black) Case for Casio Exilim EX-S770 7.2MP Digital Camera Silver Grey Review

rooCASE Med Nylon Hard Shell (Black) Case for Casio Exilim EX-S770 7.2MP Digital Camera Silver Grey
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This case is too large for the Casio EXilim EX-S770 camera. The interior of the case measures 4.5"X 3.25 and is approximatley 1.25" deep. The camera is only 3.5" X 2.25" and just under .75" deep, an extra battery is about 1/8" deep so the entire case is about 1" too large and .5" too deep.
To me the purpose of a compact camera is to reduce the bulk. I bought this primarily for hiking and I don't want to carry all this excess. The case itself is a decent quality however just the size makes it something I will not be using. I will keep it becasue with return shipping it will cost me almost as much as the case did but I won't be using it for the EXilim camera.
This is adverstised as fitting this camera and although you can certainly fit the camera into it I would not say it fits the EXilim camera well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: rooCASE Med Nylon Hard Shell (Black) Case for Casio Exilim EX-S770 7.2MP Digital Camera Silver Grey

1 Year Warranty.Case Dimension: 4.98 x 3.3 x 1.88 Inch

Buy NowGet 52% OFF

Click here for more information about rooCASE Med Nylon Hard Shell (Black) Case for Casio Exilim EX-S770 7.2MP Digital Camera Silver Grey

0 comments:

Post a Comment