Casio Nylon Case for FH20 Black Review

Casio Nylon Case for FH20 Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a light but protective case for my FH20, and this one is it. I looked at the more expensive one from CASIO but didn't want to spend the money...plus I looked at the great reviews the nylon case got. The case fits snugly around the FH20 so there is no need for velcro sections to hold it. The zippered back has room for 4 AA batteries, and the velcro side pockets can hold more SD cards...so far I have a hard time just filling the 8 gig one in the camera...also from Amazon. Mahalo, Rudy

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Nylon Case for FH20 Black

Black nylon with magnetic closure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio Nylon Case for FH20 Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment