DURAGADGET Hard Case + Belt Loop For Casio Exilim Hi Zoom EX-H10 Review

DURAGADGET Hard Case + Belt Loop For Casio Exilim Hi Zoom EX-H10
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As I said in my INVISIBLE review, the Seller deleted the previous item and re-entered it (as a NEW item) TO AVOID my feedback!
Here's the trick that I warned. This case is TOO SMALL for the CASIO EX-H10. I bought it with HIGH EXPECTATIONS...I was excited waiting to get it to protect my new Casio Ex-H10. THE CASE IS TOO SMALL! The Seller markets it to fit that camera. I ended up selling it to a girl in my office with a SMALLER CAMERA. Don't lie to the buyers merchant seller! I would have had to squish my delicate camera in that case to shut it. I was disappointed and am using an older soft case I had for another camera.
Since this is an added deception...I will continue to watch to see if this seller tries to market this item again. This defeats customers feedback...shame on you seller!

Click Here to see more reviews about: DURAGADGET Hard Case + Belt Loop For Casio Exilim Hi Zoom EX-H10



Buy Now

Click here for more information about DURAGADGET Hard Case + Belt Loop For Casio Exilim Hi Zoom EX-H10

0 comments:

Post a Comment