Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered these batteries for my recently purchased Casio Exilim Ex-F1. I ordered two of them. Basically the product is perfect, delivery was timely and GREAT! My only complaint is that it says "For Casio" Not actually Made by Casio. So basically its generic. Regardless the batteries work perfectly and look EXACTLY like the real one. So I bought two for around $30 and if I ordered one from Casio they are like $75 each. So I say it's well worth it. May be generic but I saved myself $120 thats amazing! THANK YOU
Click Here to see more reviews about: High Capacity NP-100 Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery for Casio Exilim High Speed EX-F1 Digital Camera
Our batteries will ensure optimum performance saving you time and money. This battery is made specifically for your camera and to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications. You can rely on our battery expertise and your camera can rely on our batteries to keep it powered up and connected
0 comments:
Post a Comment