Neoprene Sleeve (Forrest Green) Case and Premium Tripod for Casio Exilim EX-S7 Digital Camera Purple Review

Neoprene Sleeve (Forrest Green) Case and Premium Tripod for Casio Exilim EX-S7 Digital Camera Purple
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the low profile cushioning provided by neoprene; it keeps my compact camera safe when I toss it into my purse or backpack while keeping it truly compact. This case is great because of the zipper continuing around the end for easy access and also the little pocket will hold an extra battery and SD card. Even though it is advertised for Casio cameras, it fits my new Fuji XP10 just fine.
The little tripod is a knock-off, but still seems to be pretty good quality and will come in handy. I have a larger one made by the original company and I love it - would even say it is, next to the neoprene case, my most used accessory. I am happy to have this smaller version as well.
Without the bonus tripod, this case would have been a bit pricey, but with the bonus it is a pretty fair deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neoprene Sleeve (Forrest Green) Case and Premium Tripod for Casio Exilim EX-S7 Digital Camera Purple

Case Exterior:5 x 3.6 x 0.78 inch. Like a kangaroo safely carries her young in her pouch, rooCASE offers protective solutions for your precious electronic possessions. rooCASE designers work with your needs in mind, ensuring that cases have not only sturdy exteriors, but also the right-size pockets for smaller accessories. From this starting point of practicality, our designers then consider what''s hip now. Choose from an array of functional yet fashionable cases for your laptop, netbook, or handheld or other electronic device. With rooCASE, quality and craftsmanship meets cutting-edge design.

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Neoprene Sleeve (Forrest Green) Case and Premium Tripod for Casio Exilim EX-S7 Digital Camera Purple

0 comments:

Post a Comment