Cables To Go 35679 USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable, Multi-Color 5-Pack (3.2 Feet/1 Meter) Review

Cables To Go 35679 USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable, Multi-Color 5-Pack (3.2 Feet/1 Meter)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use different color USB cables for connecting multiple USB drives to my servers for backups. The drives are then named Blue, Red, Green, etc. in the OS, that way I know what drive is what from the name and the cable (and yes I do also label the drive). It just makes it easier if I need to unplug one, I do not have to trace the cable (some admins are cable slobs)
My 2 cents.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cables To Go 35679 USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable, Multi-Color 5-Pack (3.2 Feet/1 Meter)

Our colored USB 2.0 cables combine functionality, performance, and value. Just plug-and-play for keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB peripherals. Engineered to support high-speed USB computers and devices, this cable provides robust throughput of 480 Mbps, 40 times faster than USB 1.1. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer.Connect a USB peripheral to a USB hub or computer port and get high performance WITH flexibility. With different colors, you can easily color-code your USB devices, so you remember which device is connected to which port.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Click here for more information about Cables To Go 35679 USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable, Multi-Color 5-Pack (3.2 Feet/1 Meter)

0 comments:

Post a Comment