Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I nearly sent this Dolica case back when I realized it wasn't neoprene, which is what I expected from the description, which indicated that it was waterproof, and the look . It's cloth- padded nicely, with almost a sheen to it, and of course waterproof. It grew on me, so I kept it - the color is striking, it weighs about the same as a feather, and it is very easy to slip a camera (a Nikon Coolpix s3000 fits perfectly) into it and to get it out. It has a small internal pocket that could probably handle a memory card and a battery, or two memory cards, and enough extra room for a silk smudge wipe cloth. Others noticed it, too - there is something about it...
It has, in addition to the carabiner, a thick strap that attaches to itself firmly with velcro on the back - a belt strap, a finger strap, or some kind of strap, which could be handy when you're otherwise occupied with the camera. The price was right, and since I have Amazon Prime, it came in two days free of charge. The padding, by the way, is not sufficient to keep it from being crushed, but would prevent harm from bumps and probably even from being dropped, although I wouldn't bet on it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dolica SM-9000RD Case for Ultra-Slim Digital Cameras (Red)
Red ultra slim camera case for all major brands (camera must be no bigger then 2.88" x 1.13" x 4.25" )
Click here for more information about Dolica SM-9000RD Case for Ultra-Slim Digital Cameras (Red)
0 comments:
Post a Comment