GSI Super Quality Portable Photo Studio Lighting Umbrella, Soft Light Case - For Professional Pictures And Video - Large Review

GSI Super Quality Portable Photo Studio Lighting Umbrella, Soft Light Case - For Professional Pictures And Video - Large
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ok, I thought this was such a neat product for having soft lighting during my video\photo sessions, that I went and bought 3 of them at once.
They arrived and looked like they would do the job.
I set all three up (easy), installed 500w lamps in each (does not say what max wattage it can take).
The photo shoot lasted about an hour and when I went to take down the light boxes I found that the heat of the lamp had melted the plastic ring that fit around the base of the light box lamp, fusing the bulb to the socket.
This happened to all three of these light boxes!
Now, I can't remove the lamps or fold up the light boxes.
Total waste of money, plus if parts of this product melts under heat from lamp, that makes it a real fire hazard and should be avoided.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GSI Super Quality Portable Photo Studio Lighting Umbrella, Soft Light Case - For Professional Pictures And Video - Large

Brand New Studio Lighting Umbrella From GSI - Designed With Legendary Craftsmanship And State-Of-The-Art Engineering. Foldable, Portable And Sturdy This Umbrella Was Created To Provide Super Lighting Conditions In Studio. Easy, User Friendly And Affordable.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about GSI Super Quality Portable Photo Studio Lighting Umbrella, Soft Light Case - For Professional Pictures And Video - Large

0 comments:

Post a Comment