My Aqua Case 6212, Medium Underwater Case for Certain Canon, Casio, Fujifilm, Kodak, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh & Sony Digital Cameras, Good Down to 30 Meters, Orange Review

My Aqua Case 6212, Medium Underwater Case for Certain Canon, Casio, Fujifilm, Kodak, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh and Sony Digital Cameras, Good Down to 30 Meters, Orange
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I took the orange My Aqua Case on a trip to the Red Sea. The case is very simple, but I suspect that a previous reviewer tried to close the case with the opposite wrong ends matched facing the wrong way. On my first dive I took it to 80 feet/25 meters with no problems. This was just a test without a camera.
My camera is a Panasonic FX-37. It has a 25-125mm equivalent lens. I shot at the wide angle 25mm end. There was no vignetting (black corners). The camera was set to 720/30 progressive with the macro mode used most of the time. Exposure compensation was set to - 1/3. I taped a piece of red/orange flexible gelatin/plastic onto the front of the lens. This helps bring back some of the colors that are normally lost in the water column deeper than 3-4 meters (15 feet). I used one called "Auto Magic Filter."
Down to about 30 feet/10 meters the controls were accessible. Below that the water pressure forces the plastic to push against everything. At shallow depth I found it very easy to adjust the camera's white balance and exposure compensation. The My Aqua Case 6212 gave me a better video quality than I expected.


Click Here to see more reviews about: My Aqua Case 6212, Medium Underwater Case for Certain Canon, Casio, Fujifilm, Kodak, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh & Sony Digital Cameras, Good Down to 30 Meters, Orange

The My Aqua Case 6212 is the waterproof camera case compatible with most digital cameras. You can experience memorable adventures under the sea.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about My Aqua Case 6212, Medium Underwater Case for Certain Canon, Casio, Fujifilm, Kodak, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh & Sony Digital Cameras, Good Down to 30 Meters, Orange

0 comments:

Post a Comment