Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my Fuji Didgital Camera. I was so excited to finally be able to charge my camera. I plugged in the charger into a wall outlet and put my battery on the charger. I walked away for about 10 minutes and i heard a pop. I went to the charger and it had blown up. Smoke was everywhere and it also blew up the battery. I was mad. I called Bargaincell and the representative gave me an attitude saying that i am making up a story. Just DO NOT buy this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Digital Camera Battery Rapid Charger with Car Adapter Compatible with Kodak KLIC-7006, Fuji NP-45, Nikon EN-EL10, Pentax D-LI63, Olympus LI-40B, LI-42B
Car charger adapter included. The charger is for charging your battery only. It does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder. Compatible with FujiFilm FinePix Z30, FinePix Z33WP, FinePix J20, FinePix J250, FinePix Z20fd, FinePix Z100fd, FinePix Z200fd, FinePix J150w, FinePix J10, Kodak EasyShare M883, EasyShare M873,
0 comments:
Post a Comment