Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I looked this item up on the company website to make sure I was ordering the right one for my camera. My camera fit but was a bit tight so I thought it was ok. When I turned the camera on I found that the lens was not able to extend all of the way so the camera would shut down.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Canon Underwater Digital Camera Case Model 6212 Fits Canon Digital Camera Ixus 80/ 860 Is/ Ixus 90
100% waterproof up to 90ft, dust proof, sand proof, and snow proof. Make of ATBC material which is not harmful to children (although not recommended for small children) and is an environmentally friendly product. Allows you to use your digital camera to take amazing photos underwater while sealing and protecting the camera watertight using an advanced sealing system. Comes in three vivid color choices: Yellow, Green or Orange.
0 comments:
Post a Comment