CTA MR-NP80 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Fuji NP80 Battery Review

CTA MR-NP80 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Fuji NP80 Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Finepix 6900z camera original charger stopped working suddenly, but without knowing if the issue was with the camera or the battery, this was a cheap enough charger that would justify the buy. It took a little while to charge the batteries, but they seem to be holding pretty well now. I am glad to be able to use my camera again, though I had already bought a Nikon D300 to replace it. The only "issue" with the CTA mini-battery charger was that the first battery I charged in it got stuck and I had to use a screw driver to remove the battery. It may have been some sort of "lock" that I could not figure out how to unlock, but the subsequent batteries were charged well and were not locked. So far, the equipment has worked fine for me.
P.S. I did not use the car charger yet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CTA MR-NP80 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Fuji NP80 Battery

This mini rapid charger from CTA plugs directly into your wall outlet and charges your digital camera battery in approximately 60-90 minutes. Its unique flat pin, foldable design allows easy storage and makes it the most compact battery charger on the market. Features include:; Foldable flat pin for easy storage; Slim, lightweight design; Smart charging LED indicator; Automatically turns to trickle charge after fully charged; Auto switching power voltage from 110V-240V AC; Constant voltage and current charging; Output short circuit and electronic shock protection; Can connect with home/car adapter; Includes universal 110-240V AC power source, European plug, and a car adapter; For use with the FUJI NP80 digital camera battery

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CTA MR-NP80 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Fuji NP80 Battery

0 comments:

Post a Comment