Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a nice little case - exactly the style I wanted - however, it doesn't fit the Kodak Zi8, as currently advertised. Now, I'm not sure if the camera itself has changed dimensions and this case fits an older Zi8 model, however, it doesn't fit mine. It was wide enough, but short by about an inch. For reference, my camera is approx. 4 1/2" l x 2 1/2" w x 3/4" d. I received it as a 2010 Christmas gift and purchased the case in January 2011. The order was placed on Amazon through Senyx. Senyx and Amazon were very accommodating and I have received a refund in full.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera Compact Protective Hard Sleeve
The Compact Protective Hard Sleeve is the ultimate protection that allows you to easily access your camera. It has a belt loop for convinience. The camera is secured by velcro closure so that it is securely held in the sleeve even on the run. The sleeve is hard for full protection of the camera. Perfect for professionals and students!
Click here for more information about Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera Compact Protective Hard Sleeve
0 comments:
Post a Comment