Lenmar DLF60 Lithium-ion Digital Camera/Camcorder Battery Equivelent to the Fuji NP-60 Battery Review

Lenmar DLF60 Lithium-ion Digital Camera/Camcorder Battery Equivelent to the Fuji NP-60 Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an HP R967 camera which uses the R07 or L1812A battery that has the manufacturer's part number as NP60. It is rated at 3.7 volts for 1050 mAh. HP no longer sells cameras or batteries for this camera. Fortunately, this battery is used in a lot of different cameras. Unfortunately, there is a wide variety of battery vendors and quality. All are made in China (including rebranded ones like Duracell).
I first bought some of the cheap ($1.95 or $3.95) variety, but they did not last very long in the camera. I have since moved to Lenmar, since at least there seems to be a real company with a viable-looking company website. I bought 2 of their batteries through Amazon.
I set up a testing scheme to discharge the batteries with a 10 ohm resistor and measure the voltage at regular intervals. I could then compare them with the (old) HP battery as well as the Lenmar battery specification.
The HP battery contained about 950 mAh. The spec is 1050 mAh.
The cheap batteries were about 700 mAh. The spec is 1200 mAh.
The two Lenmar batteries came in at 1000 and 1050 mAh. The spec is 1100 mAh.
These measurements are all approximate, but they're pretty close. Bigger is better.
The instructions with the Lenmar batteries say that you may have to discharge and then charge the batteries to get full capacity. This was truly the case. The first time I charged then discharged them, they had only a fraction of the capacity they had after 2 cycles.
Lithium batteries have 3 terminals compared to the usual two (plus and minus) on other batteries. This third terminal is used to indicate the battery temperature for charging/discharging equipment. The HP battery and the Lenmar batteries had a resistance that varied as the battery heated up due to me holding it tightly, or cooled down by putting it in the refrigerator. The cheap batteries had a fixed resistance of 10 kohms which did not change at all with changes in battery temperature; this seems like a shortcut that I prefer not to take.
Summary. I have yet to put many cycles on the Lenmar batteries, but they look very promising as a quality battery and a good value for the price on Amazon. I reserve a star for the unknowns: 1) battery life (how many times I can cycle them) and 2) self-discharge rate (how long they hold their charge without being used).


Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar DLF60 Lithium-ion Digital Camera/Camcorder Battery Equivelent to the Fuji NP-60 Battery

MODEL- DLF60VENDOR- LENMARFEATURES- NoMEM Li-Ion Battery NoMEM Li-Ion CASIO NP-30 FUJI NP-60 PENTAX D-L12 and PANASONIC VW-VBA10 3.7V 900mAh. Dimensions: 1-15/16 x 2-1/4 x 3/8MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:1 YEAR

Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Click here for more information about Lenmar DLF60 Lithium-ion Digital Camera/Camcorder Battery Equivelent to the Fuji NP-60 Battery

0 comments:

Post a Comment