Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased 4 of the wrong model the first time. I contacted support and they were helpful in replacing with the correct model and issuing a RMA. However, I returned the incorrect ones on Jan. 16 (signature from UPS to verify) and still have not received the credit. You cannot talk to support on phone - only send email which to this point has gone unanswered.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar MSC1LX2 MACH 1 Alpha Speedcharger Battery Charger for 3.6 Volt - 7.4 Volt Lithium-ion Camcorder and Camera Batteries
The Lenmar Mach 1 Alpha SpeedCharger for 3.6V-7.4V Camcorder and Camera Batteries fully charges a 750mAh battery in 30 minutes. Patented NeoTherm 2 charging technology Works 3x faster than standard chargers. Fully Charges a 750mAh Battery in 30 Minutes Worldwide Compatibility with 100-240V AC Adapter, Plus 12V DC Car Cord Included Mach 1 'Alpha' Universal SpeedCharger for 3.6V to 7.4V Lithium Ion Camcorder and Digital Camera Batteries
0 comments:
Post a Comment