Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this item! In the picture it looks silver and in the description it says its gold. When I placed my order I didnt mind if it was gold or it was silver. But when I got it, not only did it come in time (it came today, but it was gold which it great! It is a true gold color which i love. Highly recommended!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Looney Tunes Sock, Gold Taz Black (#1.5)
Safely carry your phone with this Taz Sock officially licensed by Warner Bros. Sock stores your cell phone or MP3 player and protects it from scratches and minor bumps. Includes a detachable lanyard for carrying your cell phone or MP3 player around your neck. Suitable for phones no larger than 106mm tall X 53mm wide X 27mm thick. An officially licensed Looney Tunes Warner Bros. product.
Click here for more information about Looney Tunes Sock, Gold Taz Black (#1.5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment